Should the big Key Forward John Butcher be playing AFL football at this moment of time.
I have been looking into John for sometime now watching his progress in the SANFL, and my opinion is that he has struggled at even that level. He broke on to the since with that incredible start to his career but since hasn't really done match.
I understand that he was riddled with injury last year and struggled to get consisted form behind him because of that, but throwing him in to AFL level with out consecutive good form games under his belt is the wrong thing to do.
I do believe that he has the talent to be something special for the Power but i believe putting him in the twos, letting him get some good form under his belt, and don't play him at AFL level until he is kicking bags of goal consistently.

No comments:
Post a Comment